Salut! This is just a quick post to show you the makeup from my recent video! It is a really easy affordable spring look for the day time, perfect for a Sunday afternoon or just a fresh work look. This is also following on from my high end night time spring makeup look!
All of the products used are mentioned below for you. Also, if you suffer from trichotillomania or have sparse brows, I do have a few tips on there as well. Enjoy!
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Primer
- Revlon Colorstay in 220 Natural Beige
- Makeup Revolution I Heart Brows in I woke up this groomed
- Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Concealer in 03 Light
- Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3
- Natural Collection LashLength Mascara
- Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup, The Go Bronzer Chocolate Desire
- Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette - The Blush
- Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter in Peach Lights
- Makeup Revolution Lip Lava in Tremor
- Real Techniques & Kiko Brushes
Let me know what you think of this look! I really like it and I hope you do too.
Have a nice weekend! Lots of G love xxx
P.S. Don't forget to check out my Instagram giveaway for your chance to win the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette!